... and into the Light

Monday, May 31, 2004

If I wasn't so tired...

I would have gotten up 3 hours ago and got on the treadmill.

I would have vacuumed and dusted and scrubbed the bathroom and even done some laundry.

I would have gone to the mall and had a quick look around.
Then pondred a few purchases.

I would have written my sister a letter and mailed it (I was given a Yen as a tip and Michelle's the only one I know that can use it).

I could have taken the bird for a drive to visit all his friends at Petsmart.

I could go bargain hunting for a new VCR as mine has decided to become a paper weight/doorstop.

All there things and more I could do if I wasn't so tired. I had two trainee's last night on the same window - makes balancing a little difficult. Then I had a new supervisor come in and she's a tad incompetent so balancing took even longer. By the time I got home I was starving and wide awake and it was nearly 3AM. Now it is 1:30pm and I have to get ready for work as I should be leaving here in an hour and a half.

I have an interesting plan for tonight - hopefully I will be able to get my trainees out earlier. and myself home earlier too!
Dragonfly 5/31/2004 01:34:00 PM

1 Comments:

No - I didn't get out of work early, another 45 minutes overtime... It is really hard training 2 people at the same time. And today the scheduler called and woke me up - and what she told me pissed me off to no end. There should be a blog soon.

Add a comment