... and into the Light

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Just when you think your favorite band has peaked at perfection...

They manage to blow your mind.

The Barenaked Ladies with the Toronto Symphony orchestra was absolutely amazing, incredible, fabulous stimulating, emotionally gripping and just down right COOL! The played War on Drugs - a song about depression and suicide and being there to support and catch others in their time of need... and I was moved to tears, it was bittersweet - made me melt and go mushy inside... reminds me why I am still alove, the love and support of my friends, and the music of "friends" that know my thoughts before I do.

There are so many things I want to say about tonight, the perfectness of the evening, getting Steve Pages autograph (very cool), I looked hot and was having a great hair day. But I prefer to bask in the afterglow of a great evening... a performance I will never forget.
Dragonfly 5/30/2004 01:46:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment