... and into the Light

Saturday, May 29, 2004

What a way to start of the week...

or end the week - I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Eveyone knows that my favorite band of all time is the Barenaked Ladies, and although I am totally in love with Steven Page I'm not a stalker and don't go on the web site every week, it's more like twice a year. (I even found his address and haven't driven by.) Well as it turns out, my darling boyfriend was listening to the Mix and heard that they are playing a sold out show Saturday night(tonight) with the TSO at Roy Thompson Hall. We stopped in at RTO to check out the music and see his sister-in-law... and picked up tickets for tonights show. I am so excited!

And to think we were just going to see a movie this weekend and hang out - this is so much better!
Dragonfly 5/29/2004 12:25:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment