... and into the Light

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Somewhere in an alternate universe...

There is peace and serenity.

I'm only kidding. Things are pretty good right now. Work is calming down, I got over not being able to see the "show" and have managed to focus on my vacation coming up... 2 more weeks. I feel pretty good, still tired and on a bizarre sleep schedule but better than before. My mood is better, I only get bitchy when I am tired and generally I am ok. I'm not feeling especially expressive - almost professional in nature instead, can't be bothered with small talk - so basically I have been snapping at Jared because he can babble about the weather and what he ate for dinner for 20 minutes... (We did talk about it and I said that there are certain things I am not used to and small talk is not one of them.) he said he inderstood... we'll see.

George is good - I have had a problem finding his food and am now switching him to another type - he doesn't seem too happy about it at this time but he'll eat or starve I guess...

The guys are in Las Vegas for Jordi's stag party and won't be back until Sunday - i'm cool with it. NOt 100% sure of my plans for the weekend - might just take it easy (I have a DR's appt Friday at 12:30), or I might head to Kincardine. There is the option of picking up an extra shift at work too - I'm not sure yet... we'll see...
Dragonfly 6/24/2004 12:54:00 AM

1 Comments:

Sunday - I am working at 5pm....
wanna hook up for lunch?

Or a movie tomorrow night/dinner maybe...
I could come into Burlington...
I've been craving Chinese (fried rice and garlic broccoli) I would love a Mandarin buddy!

Add a comment