... and into the Light

Sunday, July 04, 2004

At what point does obsession become stalking?

I ask because I have been accused of stalking the Barenaked Ladies... I have been going on their blog site and on that site found out about their only Toronto show this summer. And I decided that I was going to go, so I went and got 2 tickets and booked the time off and told Jared about the show - when he told his neighbors about it they couldn't get over how I find out about these things, at which point he said I am obsessed and borderline stalking...

Just curious - I don't think I'm stalking. It's not like i drove by his house or anything.
Dragonfly 7/04/2004 03:55:00 PM

1 Comments:

Then there is my best friend who says I am not a stalker... I am hosing... (like panty hose). I don't think that is very funny either. But the show is tonight and I am looking forward to it... As well as not having to go to work for 11 days... Whoo Hoo!

Add a comment