... and into the Light

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Anyone know how to ward of curses?

After a horrible lunch with my pal S - I realized that this bad luck slump I am in has got to end soon or I won't even get too eat...

Let me explain.

S had invited me out for lunch - favorite pasta place.
I decided to try something new - ginger chiken pasta, sounded great on the menu. Well I got it and the Ginger was so strong it was spicy and the other flavors didn't mix well - basically I couldn't eat my lunch. The manager offered me a free individual pizza as a replacement but what a disappointment.
Meanwhile S is laughing because I have the worst bad luck of anyone she knows. This has to end.

At least now I am laughing about it.

I am curious though. Is bad luck /negativity directly proportional to the amount of sex in your life - because this started right after my vacation which was the last time I had sex...
Maybe that's why I'm so bitter.

I should jump J on Friday and see ehat happens...
Could be fun!

I gotta Fly - work beckons.
Dragonfly 8/05/2004 12:59:00 PM

1 Comments:

Well, it didn't work.
I don't feel any luckier.
I feel cursed.
I feel negative and I really don't like it.

I even got all dressed up and put on make-up for the occasion - 2 days in a row - and I still feel used, and crazy and CURSED!

I would do a personal Tarot reading but I already know what it would say.

Add a comment