... and into the Light

Thursday, August 19, 2004

From somewhere above the clouds... the sun appears.

And with it, clarity.

For some unknown reason I am starting to feel my spirits lift. Is it the anticipation of a great concert coming up?
The fact that I am spending the day with my bestfriend at the same time. Or the self-affirmation (make-up) that I have been applying daily. How is it possible that as quickly as my mood changed, it can change back. I suppose that this is all part of the bi-polar disorder. The unexpected and instant flip in mood.

Whatever the reason I am glad to be feeling more like myself again. I like to be upbeat and happy.

I need to remind myself to not rush the future. It will happen when it happens.
I need to take things one day at a time.
I have to go outside everyday.

That is what I need to do.
I need to remind myself to do that everyday.

Dragonfly 8/19/2004 12:18:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment