... and into the Light

Sunday, August 22, 2004

When things are looking up something comes and kicks you in the ass!

The concert was good. Lawn seats suck - I couldn't believe that people get mad at you for standing on the lawn! By then Lisa and I had been sitting for almost two excruciating hours. We actually left the concert an hour early and caught the 11pm train.

Sarah was good, she sounded great and her voice is as fabulous as always. the seats (Or lack there of) sucks.

So of course when I woke up yesterday morning my hips were all out of wack and really sore. So I stayed home and took a muscle relaxant, laid on the couch and watched movies until I was bored of TV. And I stretched.

Same thing this morning, pain wise that is. So I took a pain killer - now am waiting the allotted 30 minutes so I can go back to bed for an hour or two and finish my sleep.

But I'm still in a good mood - even with thhe pain. Lisa and I had a good time, especially since she was a last minute replacement. We only get to hang out once a year as we have different shifts and different days off - so it was cool that she could go!
I think my pill kicked in so I'm gonna go!

Dragonfly 8/22/2004 10:13:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment