... and into the Light

Sunday, September 12, 2004

The more frre time you have the less you have to do.

I guess I should explain.

I was put on a new mood stabilizer 3 weeks ago and three hours after I started the meds I got a headache that lasted until yesterday. I stopped the meds and my doctor has put me on a new one and short-term disability. So now I am home all the time - with no money (the payments haven't started yet and I lose a weeks pay) and I am pacing myself to stay busy.
I started cleaning - and moving furniture in the process. I am going through drawers and throwing out junk. I have given myself projects as well - organize pictures into photo albums, sort out my file folder, organize the computer desk. You know -that sort of thing.

I am not looking forward to being home - the Dr even said I should move above ground - the basement as nice and roomy as it is is not good for me. I am really torn about what to do - this does not help my event schedule at all.

Anyway.

I go on and on and on...

So I will go - I want to clean the bathroom before bed.
Dragonfly 9/12/2004 08:29:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment