... and into the Light

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

My week so far...

I had the pleasure of going out to Morgam's Point with Lisa (the cool roommate). Her parents have a cottage out there. It was amazing - so quiet and peaceful. I didn't want to come home. I really missed my bed though - I hate futons - I think they should be outlawed. But I did find a cumfie spot - a hamock seat - in a tall oak tree. I sat there for hours yesterday and today - I read and wrote in my journal and napped. I walked on the beach - the water was warm but I didn't go swimming. I did absolutely nothing except get a bit of a tan and I calmed down a bit. I don't think I am going to like being off of work - Lisa says that since I have the time I have no excuses and should take the classes I say I am going to take. I am going to go to register tomorrow and start classes asap - just computer upgrades for now!

That will give me something to do.
Dragonfly 9/15/2004 07:22:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment