... and into the Light

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Where there is darkness - there is shadow too...

It has not been the best of emotional weekends. I am isolating myself and avoiding everything. AND everyone. I am doing everything to avoid the issues too. And I don't quite know what to do. I do not feel as if my boyfriend understands what I need and want in a relationship and yet I refuse to explain to him those same wants and needs beyond the first conversation. I realize that men need direction and encouragement and that they are generally clueless - but why should I repeat myself when the person who says he would do anything for me should be listening to me and acknowledging my wants and needs.
But what do I really want - and do I really want him? Do I even want anyone? Do I know who I am?

Apparantly I am down again... whoohoo!
Dragonfly 9/19/2004 08:47:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment