... and into the Light

Sunday, November 14, 2004

All the hype, I guess I should fill in the blanks.

My dinner with the man...

was absolutely amazing!!!
I did not intend to actually talk to him about our relationship and what I need from him during dinner but the comment from Vegas was on my mind and as I was telling J about that blog - well... everything came out. The whole kit and caboodle.

He seemed very understanding and genuinely surprised when I told him that his actions contradicted his words. Telling me he loves me and wants to see me and spend all his time with me - then having plans change last minute and going out with the guys doesn't make me feel like I'm really that important.
We talked about the "pending engagement" and the hold-up, talking to my father etcetera. Nothing overly exciting about that.
I talked about other needs as well, can't remember the whole conversation, but it was intense and deep, and scary and necesary.
But he was great - he listened and was receptive and we had a great evening and a fabulous meal.

Then we hung out here for 3 whole days. It was amazing.

All in all, a good weekend.
Dragonfly 11/14/2004 01:53:00 AM

3 Comments:

Hello. I am glad that I could help and I am more glad that my advice led to such a wonderful experience. What do you mean I abandoned my blog? I posted a couple of days ago and I am about to post again? I don't think I have missed more than a day or two with posts lately. Oh well, I will try and post more. Good luck with your man. I hope all continues to go well.
Yeah - he started it!
Yeah! He started it!

Add a comment