... and into the Light

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Amazing what a little clarity will do?

Saturday night - what a night!
I did some thinking.
I did some writing.
I did my Tarot.
I talked to Firefly IRL.
And I feel as though I have some direction.

Basically I know I need to talk to J.
We need to discuss how I deserve to be treated and where our relationship is going. I want him to understand that if he lived alone I would be in T.O. with him rather than here in this basement.
I want to be around him so much I wouldn't stay here. I don't go see my own friends so I can see him, yet I don't get the same treatment.

I realize that I am my own worst enemy and instead of beating myself up about my relationship, I need to talk to the other person in the relationship. That way he knows what is going on too.

I was told that boys need to be told exactly what to do in a relationship and that they have no idea how to treat another human being. I hate the idea of having to train someone but after 2 years I think I may have to start opening my mouth.
Dragonfly 11/03/2004 01:03:00 PM

1 Comments:

Boys have to be told, but men already know. Trust me, I was a boy for a long time. I learned how to treat a significant other the hard way. If he really cares about you, he will listen and try to meet you in the middle.

Add a comment