... and into the Light

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Tonight is the night!

I finally got to my brothers. Arrived just after 8pm tonight. My neice is adorable, she has brown curly hair that comes from my sister in law's side of the family but is absolutely adorable. And she is absolutely hilarious. She wanted to show me all of her toys befor I had even taken my coat off. She was fascinated with the "berd" as she says. "Aunt Nicole, look, a berd. Tweet, tweet." It is so funny. I forgot how good it feels to be called Aunt Nicole by a lttle voice - Robyn hasn't done that in years! Tomorrow should be a blast!
Dragonfly 11/21/2004 10:55:00 PM

1 Comments:

Children are so wonderful. I think it is there complete innocence that just warms your heart. Hopefully, one day I will be ready to be a dad. Right now, though, I love to be able to spend time withmy neices and nephew and then be able to give them back. :-) Oh, how was the time with your friends? I am sure your weekend was better than mine, I am sick as a dog. Therefore, I am not feeling very creative right now...hence, no blog updates.

Add a comment