... and into the Light

Friday, November 05, 2004

The weekend is finally here!

And I get my anniversary dinner.
He's taking me to the Keg Mansion tomorrow for steak! I can't wait. Mind you I have no idea what I am going to wear.

I am going to take it easy tomorrow though. Now going to have a serious talk - I just want to enjoy dinner and being with J. Sunday I'll talk to him. Tell him what has been going on. Hey, I agree with Vegasguy - if he wants to be with me he'll become a man and smarten up. And my boy is older than him.


A total side note though.
I rented a good movie.
Interesting enough for me to not do puzzles and sit through the whole thing (a real feat lately).
The United States of Leland.
I wouldn't say it is one of my favorites but I liked it enough to recommend it enough!

Anywhoo...

Yeah! Steak!
Dragonfly 11/05/2004 05:52:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment