... and into the Light

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I am woman - hear me roar...

Well.
I did it.
I told him off for asuming that I wouldn't want to go out to a busy bar on a Saturday night (even though I don't like crowds).

I thought about it and realized that these are my friends too. And I haven't seen them in a while. And I won't see them again this year. (Weird thought.) Besides, I want to see J. And the only way I'll get to do that is if I go to the city after he gets done work today and go out with him.
So I am.

Mind you there were a lot of phone calls about it and it took me telling him he was wrong to get him to listen to me. Then 3 more phone calls to figure out what time he was going to be done work. I think he was hoping I was going to change my mind. But I am looking forward to going.

But I could use a nap.

Dragonfly 12/18/2004 11:21:00 AM

2 Comments:

Good for you! Happy Napping.
Didn't nap - read instead.
It is a strange but captivating book by Kay Hooper called "Whispers of Evil". It is part of a series that is currently keeping me from sleeping as I really enjoy it. Easy read - but very good story - borders onthe supernatural and has a serial killer.

I don't know why, but I like books with serial killers in them.
Weird.

Needless to say I still need a nap.
But I have 50 pages left in the second book and 400 in the third. So I'll sleep on Wednesday.

Add a comment