... and into the Light

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I'm almost done!

Christmas shopping that is!

It really is a big deal for me...
1. I hate shopping. (Strange girl that I am.)
2. Not really a big fan of Christmas either (being forced to give gifts, and then recieve things you really don't need. Besides why tell people what to buy you when you can just go buy it yourself.)
3. I usually finish around the 23rd of December.

But the few things I have left to pick up include gift cards and a book. And one absolutely no idea!
but I am very proud of my accomplishment!

Yeah me!!

oh well
If no one else will sing my praises I guess I have to do it myself!!

WOOHOO!!
Dragonfly 12/15/2004 08:25:00 PM

3 Comments:

I'll sing your praises too. WOO HOO!
The other movie was Time Bandits, by the way.
What are you going to get me for Christmas? Hee Hee Hee
I'll get George to sing you a song - he's loud enough you might be able to hear it from Las Vegas.
Mind you...
He's sleeping right now...
I really shouldn't disturb him.
He's old and grumpy!
Thanks, that is sweet.

Add a comment