... and into the Light

Monday, December 20, 2004

It's just after 1pm and I've already had a busy day.

I went to see my psychiatrist this morning.
She increased my meds as I was rapid-cycling over the last two weeks. She said that it should have been expected as I was under a lot of stress but because of that she won't consider sending me back to work - even on a modified duties situation. So I get to stay home. I don't think I'm happy about that either.

I should start writing a novel - it could be about a crazy person locked in her house with nothing to do, except write... heehee. Actually, that's not really funny.
So...

Then I went to Winners and then to Walmart... I really don't like it at either of these stores the week before Christmas.
I am looking for a couple of last minute gifts that I forgot about (even with my list making I forgot a friend and am still at a loss with my roommate.) But I realized that as nice as bath sets, and journals and candles are they are "crappy" gifts and really don't mean anything. And I don't want to gove them to my friends. I thought about it but I have recieved many of them over the years and I really don't like them, so why would I give them. But what do you get a friend... Mind you I have recieved some very nice sentimental gifts and I only wish I could find something like them to give to my friends.

And I need to go buy a box of fire logs as it is freezing cold in here and I need to warm up... the poor bird is cold too!
BBRRrrr
Dragonfly 12/20/2004 01:30:00 PM

2 Comments:

Increases in meds have to suck. I hope it helps though. I know I would go stir crazy if I had to sit at home for too long. You know writing would be a good thing though. It does help me. I actually made my friends a cd with about twenty of my favorite songs. I kind of personalized them by having the songs fit there place in life. If they were needing a pick-me-up I did all happy stuff. If they were about to drive cross-country...driving songs. One friend really needed some good slow sad stuff...did it. I hope they like them. Sending warm desert thoughts your way.
MMMMmmmm.... Warm desert thoughts...
I like!...

Thanks.

Add a comment