... and into the Light

Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Crappin' Eve 2

Actually, it's not crappin' any more.
I didn't go.
I decided to listen to my heart, and stomach, and my head and not go.
And
much to my surprise, my boyfriend even said that it was causing me too much stress and I should stay home. He said he'll catch the early train to see me in the morning and I'll see him then.

So here I am.
Alone.

I'm pretty good actually.

I went to get a sub, and the sandwich artist and I got talking and he forgot to put the chicken on my sub, so I had to go back. That was prety funny. But I got a free Pop out of the trip. It is a good thing Subway is just around the corner or I would have been mad.

My roommate thinks I shouldn't be alone on New Years Eve and wants me to go to her Dad's bar where she is bartending tonight. There's a free buffet (really good chicken) and she said I can just hang out... but I can hang out in comfort and my pj's at home... and watch movies curled up in a blanket. Do you know how long it's been since I've done that?

But... do I want to appease T... just to keep her off my back... I don't care that much really.
The chicken is good... but I'm not hungry.

Besides a Harry Potter marathon is just what I had in mind and it's already on the go!

I think I'll stay in!
I'm happy here!
Dragonfly 12/31/2004 08:18:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment