... and into the Light

Monday, January 24, 2005

Did you know?

According to the news, today is the worst day of the year. It is the day that is traditionally the most depressing, with the worst weather.

It is funny because as I was talking to Em we were discussing our desire to stay on the couch in our jammies and not do anything.
For me it's not that I'm depressed - I'm just tired after a very busy day yesterday.
She had a very busy weekend with her kids and she had cleaned the house this morning and was done for the day!

I addressed some envelopes and then I went to the store and did some grocery shopping... I was proud I left the house... but am still tired and ready for bed...
I wish I was sleeping better.
Dragonfly 1/24/2005 08:23:00 PM

2 Comments:

Huh, that is wierd. I have had a very good day, in fact, I would have to say that today has kicked some major hoo-ha! I just found out from my Doc that I don't have anything wrong with me that would cause me to constantly get sick. Audra and I are not fighting at all. Work was fine. The only bad thing that has happened today is a mixed-bad-thing. I found out that Billy Joel is playing at a tiny venue in town, but the tickets are $325.00!!!!!!!! My only hope is my father-in-law who is the Program Director for a radio station. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! :)
It may only be the worst day of the year for Canadians - Northern weather, extreme cold, shorter, darker days etc...
You Las Vegas, warm weather dwelling creatures do not experience the same seasons as the rest of us... Not that I am jealous or anything... It just is not the same thing.
I know you got snow....
How long did it last?
I have had to shovel every day for the last week and my car got stuck infront of Em's house yesterday... weird as I wasn't in snow that was deep...

I didn't even feel like shopping today...

Add a comment