... and into the Light

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

George's update.

He's OK.
No sign's of infection. Or scratches. or inflamation.
He's lost weight... over 10 grams since spring... nothing to worry about considering he is eating a lot and is VERY active (according to the vet!)

So I get to put anti-biotic drops in twice a day! Just in case... because something is wrong as he is protecting the eye. He said it could be dry eye, and in that case the drops will help but won't cure it... So if nothing changes in 2-3 weeks I am to go back. If he gets better, it's cool... If it gets worse, call immediately!
NICE!!
But we're home and he's happy, with a peanut!!
Dragonfly 1/05/2005 03:44:00 PM

7 Comments:

Glad to hear George is good. I guess I should have read this post before I commented on the last post. Oh well. Give George a peanut for me. Oh, thank you for the nice comments on my blog.
You're welcome.

I guess I am lucky to get the sleep I get. I fall asleep late 2-3 am. And I get to sleep in. It works for George too... When I'm MANIC I sleep for 2 or 3 hours and I wake up during that sleep to go to the bathroom and have to convonce myself to go back to sleep!

So right now it is happy...
I was thinking about it a bit today...

It's all good...

George HATES getting his drops, but loves the kiss and cuddle after... So far so good...

Any way..
as it turs out...
I am tired.
So goodnight.
Firefly - the first to notice (and say anything)!

Thanks.
I'm glad.
I like it too!
Damn, I suck. I thought something was different but I just could not put my finger on it. Good Title. Plus, you are right friends don't care about our socks.
It's okay...

I love that saying.
Real friends don't care if your socks don't match.
There are 2 reasons:
1) I hoard socks. It stems from my childhood when I used to run out of them, or they got stolen.
2) And I believe it to be absolutely true... and if you have a "friend" who does care, then they really aren't your "friend". It's like a little test that makes you laugh.

Besides...
It's on the side of my computer and I wanted to share.
The little comment below the title of the blog...

does that help?

And no to the SBSP socks.
But I did get a DVD that I haven't watched (too busy golfing to watch anything - even my new Simpsons - how sad is that!)
Duplicate post from FF again...interesting. Got some issues with your internet browswer? You should use Firefox or Mozilla they are the best.

Add a comment