... and into the Light

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

He's just so cute...

I've been watching the bird.
He's adorable.
With his head turned and beak resting just below his shoulder. his wings slightly spread to cover his sides and his tail slightly fanned. His cheeks are puffed out too. Basically, he's all poofy.

Oh, now he's preening his wings. With one foot lifted up, and his wing wide open. Head moving up and down along all of his feathers, meticulously cleaning each one... now I feel bad for clipping his wings, he's got 4 less feathers per wing. It's so cute, he does it with BOTH eyes closed.

I could watch him all day... But he only preens for an hour... Then I get to do his head... He'll cuddle into my hand and I'll get to hear him purr...

He's so cute...
My suck... my bird...
Dragonfly 1/12/2005 07:30:00 PM

1 Comments:

Your suck? Say huh? Anyway, I am going to Chicago tomorrow! Fun is the sun, oops, I mean snow. I don't know if I will have a computer to use, so I just wanted to tell you that I will talk to you on next Friday. Take care until then. Remember, just keep swimming AND smiling!

Cheers!

Add a comment