... and into the Light

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I have a new favourite...

CD...

Robert Downey Jr.
Futurist is the name of the disk.

It is mellow and deep and I believe he wrote it in rehab... but he has a great voice and I absolutley adore it...
The music is great.
I think it should be depressing too, but it isn't affecting me at all.

I can't even tell you the name of my favorite track, or lyrics...
I copied the disk from my sister-in-law...
I could search for them... I know where... but I don't have a printer and I really don't care that much...

I just love the music...
Dragonfly 1/04/2005 07:31:00 PM

4 Comments:

I will have to see if it is on iTunes and listen to samples. I'll let you know if I buy any of the tracks.
I just went to Lyrics.com and Lyrics@astraweb.com to check for the lyrics (DUH!) for my favourite tracks... but he's not there yet...
But the cool thing about astraweb is that you can request them. It takes about a week. So I'll get back to you...

If you find it, I hope you enjoy it!
Um, which is your favorite track number? I kind of like tracks one and two, but I have not bought either yet.
Broken - Track 2 is great. I like #1 too.
I think smile (#10) is my favorite though.

I should check the lyric site again!

Add a comment