... and into the Light

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Is there anything beautiful about a cold?

The cold sore, the sniffles, the sneezing, the head ache and the shivers. I don't feel absolutely horrible, I'm just tired and I have a hideous cold sore...

I think it's the change in weather... again...
or maybe bacause it is so friggin' cold in here...

I'm being evil though... (That evil test should have rated me higher I think)... I have a space heater and I am using it even though I have turned up the furnace too! AND Tan asked me not to use it last year... but I just can't handle the cold any more and the bird is sick too! I have been using the heater for over a week, during the evenings, and some afternoons, and I put it away when I leave (just in case she comes down stairs).

I just don't care! I want to be warm.
AND I like it!
Dragonfly 1/11/2005 07:47:00 PM

2 Comments:

FF stole my answer. Dang it. Hey, I have a cold too and I have to fly to Chicago on Thursday. Having a cold on a plane is the worse.
I have been enjoying the comy couch, the big blanky and I've been watching the Steven Spielberg miniseries "Taken" on DVD. Very enjoyable... and yes... I've had the heater on!

Vegas... it's not that I really thought we broke you, it was your "what the heck am I typing?" comment... It was a revelation you didn't want to share, yet didn't delete at the same time... I liked it... it's like we broke through that invisible wall that we all build to keep out the hurt... I like that quote though!

Add a comment