... and into the Light

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Is this the beginning?

I haven't decided if this is the beginning stages of a manic cycle or if I am just really happy?!?

I am sleeping normally (8-9 hours) and am waking up in a good, if not weird mood. I don't want to just sit and stare blankly at the TV, but I will play golf. I have things to do (today George needs to go to the vet, he has a cold or eye infection or something - I'll keep you posted). But I am in a good, bouncy and energetic mood. I guess that isn't manic. It has to be the increase in meds... I see the Doctor on Thursday and I guess I'll see what she says then...

it just seems like it has been so long since I have felt like this...
I really want it to last...
Just like this...
I like it!


Oh... Just so I don't have to do a second post...

George...
it started Boxing day... (Good day to get sick)
He started keeping his left eye closed, even when sitting with no one around, he slept even more than normal, and was very nervous around me. He's still eating and playing so I have absolutely no idea... I thought it might be behavioural (but he's still doing it and it is consistant in the same eye a week later). I called the vet and he goes today... yet t his morning he was running around the room from toy to toy checking everything out... still shutting that eye when I pet him... but not the right one... AAAhhh...
His appointment is for 2:45. I may have to wait.
The dr. is a busy man. Don't worry. He'll be fine. I'll probably have to put drops in again... I hate that!
Dragonfly 1/05/2005 01:36:00 PM

1 Comments:

I hope he feels better and I hope everything is good with you. I truly hope it is the meds and not the start of a manic cycle, that would suck. 8 to 9 hours of sleep? Wow, I am lucky to get 6! You suck. LOL

Add a comment