... and into the Light

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It is really hot!

I got a fire going. YES - with the scary logs that smell vaguely of gasoline... but they are safe. Tan has been using them all week.

and... well...

It is hot in here.

I am in my shorts and a tank top...
and I am hot! My lips are dry and there is steam coming out of the water jar (fake fish tank) that I have on top of the woodstove!

I LOVE IT!!!


It is finally nice down here! *even if it is temporary*
George is thrilled - he even enjoyed his bath (feather conditioning spray)... he hates that stuff usually!
I won't have to turn on the electric blanket tonight!!!

I think the heat is why I didn't do well at golf - out of my "natural" element... I'll test this theory tomorrow!

It is now edit #1... 45 min later... and I think it may be too hot too sleep!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Edit #2...
I realized Edit #1 was in the wrong stop so I had to fix it...

I have a fire going tonight too...
it isn't as hot yet...
I wish it would be tonight is supposed to be brutally cold...
Dragonfly 1/26/2005 01:29:00 AM

1 Comments:

Nice. It warmed up in Vegas too. Yesterday, I wore short sleeves all day. I think that the heat could effect your golf game. It effects my CIV 3 game sometimes.

Add a comment