... and into the Light

Monday, January 31, 2005

Maybe psycho isn't psycho after all...

maybe she's just misunderstood.

I recieved a note today.
She wished me well on my new adventure and said that I was like the sister she never had and if for any reason I ever wanted or needed to come back I could. She also thanked me for my friendship and said that she would always be here for me.

The note seems very sincere and it makes me feel as if she really is happy for me...
It really is time for me to go and she is accepting of that, knows it is time and is truly happy for me.

I am glad I wrote the note that I did (even if it was 50% BS), but I at least the next month will not be tense and bitter and I haven't lost a "friend". She's not a BAD person, I think she's just lonely and maybe a little misunderstood.

I am still glad to be leaving!
Dragonfly 1/31/2005 05:28:00 PM

1 Comments:

It is good to think that way about another person. However, I know I would not raise my brother's rent if he needed to stay with me. I would not make my brother go and shovel snow. I would not do(insert a past incident here) to my brother. Of course that's just my opinion I could be wrong.

Add a comment