... and into the Light

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My Golf game

I am playing Tiger Woods 2005 on the PS2.

Tonight I achieved CHAMPION status in the game and Tiger himself told me that I am pretty good at the game... heeheehee...

It is cool.

I have never played a game like this before that I have unlocked stuff without "cheating" and I am very proud of myself... so I have to brag!

I am only playing the Legends Tour right now so I can get enough Tiger coins to build my own course, then I'll do the 10 year PGA tour... it's a long game... I love it!

But I'm going to bed...
My fingers hurt from all the golfing!
Need my rest for tomorrow's big game.
Dragonfly 1/05/2005 01:27:00 AM

1 Comments:

You Rawk! Go on with your bad self! I am a big fan of Mario Golf on the GameCube and Gameboy Advance SP. I have not tried any of the golf games on the PS2, but now maybe I should. I actually just bought Midway Arcade Classics 2, it is pretty nice. It has a junk-load of games. Oh, and my ego is nicely stroked. Thanks!

Add a comment