... and into the Light

Monday, January 03, 2005

My Pro-Con list hasn't really changed...

and I still don't know what to do...

I didn't do my Tarot last night.
It was getting late.

J says that he cannot influence this decision, it has to be all mine. I agree. But, I was hoping he would just speak up about something... Remind me about anything I may or may not have said...

I have so much to do this week already, And I see my psychiatrist on Thursday... I wonder if I will need her guidance before then...

This is such a heavy decision...

I'm gonna play golf for a while and relax...
Mind you I'll probably suck as I'll still be thinking about it!
Dragonfly 1/03/2005 01:26:00 PM

1 Comments:

I say go for it! Life is about change and experiencing new things. You know, you could ask Em if she will let you sleep there a couple of nights. That way you can tell if it will be loud and you can tell if the smoke and cats will bother you. Does it have central heat and air? If so, there still may be a problem with the smoke and cats. If there is no issues with the comfort of the place, then do it. People have to grow and experience all there is and it seems to me that you have soaked up all the bad and good that you can in your current place, time for some new stuff. Adventures are what makes us stronger!
"Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Add a comment