... and into the Light

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Tiger Woods Update #3 (maybe 4... I lost count)

My dream 18 course has a Prestige rating of 91. I don't know if that is good or bad... but as soon as I built it I was challenged by Seve Ballasteros. I made the course so hard I can't beat it - but I haven't beat Seve in the Tour yet either. I even took the time to Tiger Proof it and made all the holes consistant colour wise and the sky and cloud formations are the same on every whole - it is really cool... The grass is mowed the same direction and the bunkers are all raked in a diamond pattern! I am a geek!

I beat Charles Howell III, Justin Rose and Notah Begay last night and that unlocked a whole bunch of stuff but I am not sure what... then Arnold Palmer Kicked my butt... but it was 3am and I was tired so I should not have started the game and just gone to bed...

I am going to go see what damage he can do to me now - but it should be fun!
Dragonfly 1/25/2005 06:36:00 PM

4 Comments:

I am a geek too. I am a member of civfanatics.com. Yep, we play Civilization III all the time. Hell, there is even a game of the month where we all compete. I think I win. Let's let FF decide.
I lost every game I played tonight!
BOOHOO!
Seve Ballesteros, Gary Player, RICH BEEM!!!

I try and try....
today I suck!
yet I still try...
total GEEK!
tomorrow I try again!
I win for sure now! I just convinced my other boss to give me a PC, so I could play an expansion of Civ 3 that is only available on PC not Mac. Then, I went out and bought the whole game again. Thus, I am the Ruler of the Video Game Geeks! "Come Son of Jarel, Kneel Before Zod!" Snootchie-Bootchies!
Oooohhhh Yeeaaahhhh!!!!!

Vegas is the bomb!
Geekdom is his!

All hail the KING!!!

Add a comment