... and into the Light

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Have you ever wanted to see a movie and not know why?

And when you finally see it...

You love it!

I rented Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind with Jim Carrey.
No idea what it whas about.
I had just read that he was really good and that there was some award nominations.

At first I was very confused, then loved the idea. To be able to erase memories would save a lot of heartache - you would think, but then you get thinking, how would you learn from mistakes.

But in certain situations it would be great...


It is better to have loved than lost than never have loved at all.
Dragonfly 2/01/2005 01:58:00 PM

1 Comments:

Eternal Sunshine was really good. Audra and I watched it on the way back from Chicago. It was a little strange of course, but it did really make some good points about love and learning from it. I hope Ms. Winslett wins the Oscar for it.

Add a comment