... and into the Light

Monday, February 28, 2005

I am Interviewed by Vegas!

I agreed to be interviewed by Vegas and as I am in the process of moving these are quick answers. So here I go...

1. Is there a certain aspect about Dragaonflies that inspired you to take that as your blogger identity?

Honestly - Firefly set up the initial blog and the names, both Dragonfly and Nikoll... I have no idea where Dragonfly came from, but she gave me the coolest lamp that has a dragonfly on it that glows that I can't wait to find and unpack!!

2. If you could have dinner with a famous person (living or dead) who would it be and why?

WOW.... what a great question... Steven Page of the Barenaked Ladies is incredibly intelligent and funny. I would love to know what inspires him - but if you read his blog you can find that out... so probably not him. Pierre Elliot Trudeau (an Ex- Prime Minister) is a distant relative of mine and made a huge impact on all of Canada and its politics, people either loved him or hated him... it would be interesting to see how he felt about that. SO I'd probably go with Pierre Elliot Trudeau.


3. Do you think that Canada is what it is all abOOt? Hee Hee Hee.

Is anything every what it all about? Stereotypes and labels give people the wrong impression... I think that Canada is a great place to live and has many positives and there are a few negatives (like 4 months of snow) but I think we have a great education and health care system, and that if you know where to look for it you can find whatever you need...


4. *James Lipton Warning* What is your favorite sound?

My bird purring... nothing beats the contentment that comes in that moment of his relaxation as we sit cuddling, me scratching his head and him purring contentedly in my arms... and people think parrots aren't cute!

(Not to sound dumb but...Who is James Lipton?)

5. What scares you more than it should and why?

Live Frogs... why??? no idea, but I scream like those idiot girls in 'B' horror flicks then cry hyserically in the corner until someone comes to help me...
Firefly was at my house once when one was in the windowsill and laughed for 5 minutes before removing it from the house...
If I have to take care of the situation on my own I will put on rubber gloves and push the frog into a box then let it go outside... but I really don't like them! The stupid thing is I used to catch frogs in the swamp behind my house... I'm OK with frogs in terrariums and I love snakes... it's just frogs.


OK...
so if anyone wants to be interviewed... let my know...
Just leave a comment!
Dragonfly 2/28/2005 02:53:00 PM

2 Comments:

Great answers. I really like the honesty in them. Frogs, huh? Wow, that is funny and just a great slice of life. I laughed picturing you and FF in that scene. Great stuff.

Oh, James Lipton hosts Inside the Actor's Studio on Bravo. Check him out at bravotv.com. He is the most melodramatic person in the world.

I will read you next Monday...off to be the best man at my bro's wedding. I'll post pictures.
OK... now I know who James Lipton is...

I loved when he interview the cast of the Simpson's that was HISTERICAL!!!

Add a comment