... and into the Light

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I AM A LEGEND!

I BEAT TIGER WOODS!

I played him for the third time and today I won!!!
I can't believe it!!!

So happy - screaming, dancing, yelling...
Thank goodness no one is home. Mind you Tan knows I am obsessed with this and would be excited for me.

So I achieved Legend status... very exciting.
AND I unlocked Sunday Tiger...

Cool.

Now I can focus on the PGA tour... see how many titles I can win... so far just 1.

Yeah me!
Dragonfly 2/05/2005 10:29:00 PM

2 Comments:

If you were here I'd buy you a, well, I would say a beer...but not with the meds. Thus, I would give you a high five and a milkshake? Congrats...
Oh - didn't I tell you -

When I am out, in a social situation, and HAPPY I am allowed 1 drink as long as it is not within 2 hours of going to bed!!!

SO I'd take a beer
Or a malibu and Pineapple!!

But
Thank you for the praise... I am proud of myself too!

Add a comment