... and into the Light

Friday, February 04, 2005

I finally did it!!!

I BEAT RICH BEEM!!!

I am dancing and singing and full of excited joy and happiness....
I kicked that bastards ass!!!

FINALLY!!!

How long have I been trying to get him... TOO LONG!
and today I did it...
it is going to be a great day...

Next on my hit list...

Ben Hogan.

Then..

The man himself... Tiger Woods!
Then the Legend Tour is over and I am off and Running with the PGA tour!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Don;t worry, dear readers, I am sure my BF will take the PS2 back soon and you won't have to read these updates for a while....
just my sobbing about how much I miss playing...

BUT I FINALLY BEAT HIM!!!
GO ME!!!
Dragonfly 2/04/2005 01:26:00 PM

3 Comments:

Yippee! I just bought NFL 2K5 for PS2 and it is pretty damn complex. Every freakin' button on the damn controller does something. It will take a while for me to get the hang of it, if I make it that long. I usually give up after I get frustrated. I really should just go buy Mario Golf for my GameCube, so we can swap stories somewhat.
My boyfriend loves Madden 2005... it is really cool. I even like to play - but the buttons are many and you have to be quick so I usually get my butt kicked - but it is fun once you get the hang of it...

Hang in there!
Cool...

Em has one too...

I just have to get my own memory card so I don't have to start over again!!!

by the way - Tiger beat me on the LAST HOLE!!!

I will get him...

Add a comment