... and into the Light

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Okay... So now I'm laughing.

I am going through the mess that is my computer desk...
Calling businesses... changing addressess, doing address changes on-line and what do I find... that ever elusive package of photos that I have been looking for since Friday and have been unable to locate... and if you can believe it I finally gave up and taped the photo box shut yesterday!!!

IT never fails...
I knew I had them and I knew I was missing them...
What a funny thing to find now...
I knew I would finally calm down and find the brighter side of things...

2 more weeks til the move.
Em and I have a plan... we are going to start moving boxes a car load at a time the day before and put them in the kids room (they will be at their dads house that night thanks to the joint custody arrangement). She's going to run all my dishes through ther dishwasher on the weekend before I move in too... She's so sweet... her kitchen is going to be a mess... just for me!!!

And my Dad's girlfriend offered me a kitchen table (I don't have one ) but I don't know how I'm going to get it here... I think Dad has a trailer and can bring it for me... It might be finally coming together!!!
Dragonfly 2/15/2005 12:35:00 PM

2 Comments:

THE big blue comfy couch... I LOVE that couch... but I don't need it... I have 2 couches. But thanks.

As for the Kitchen table and chairs... I will let you know...
Thanks.
Um, I feel like I should offer something too. However, I don't know what would really work in the mail. Ha, Ha, Ha.

I will figure out something though. House warming gifts are the best.

Add a comment