... and into the Light

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Optimistism and excitement

All at the same time.

I drove around today and found boxes - bigger ones (although my diploma doesn't fit in with the lid on) and I am going through drawers now. I have decided there are things that need to be thrown out, or donated.
I even packed my DVD's - but I didn't seal that box!

I am excited about the move.
Em is worried that her "tenant" will decide not to leave and she'll have to evict him and I won't have anywhere to go... but I reminded her that even if Tan has someone to move into the basement I should be able to move into the spare room (that Lisa was in) until Em can get him out. I doubt Tan would leave me with no where to go. But I do not think that Em's tenant would NOT leave either. He may stiff her out of rent, but I think he will leave.
I am not worrying about it...

Right now I am trying to get as much done as I can so that at the end of the month I am not scrambling at stressing as that is the worst thing for me. I think I am going about it the right way for now... a little bit every day and I am enjoying it so that is a good thing. (God - I sound like Martha Stewart)...

Soon there won't be much more I can do...
packing wise that is...
Dragonfly 2/03/2005 11:05:00 PM

1 Comments:

Sounds like a fun time. I would not worry either. Where is FF? No post in a while. She still among the living?

Add a comment