... and into the Light

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Six more days to go...

... and I think I am ready.
I have a moving plan.
I am a lot calmer this week than I was last week, even with the chaos of the weekend.
I am organized and believe that the day of the move is going to go well.

Tan has suggested that I move boxes upstairs - get them out of the way - but I do not want the dog near them - he might pee on them - he pees on everything else. Maybe on the weekend I will move stuff upstairs and into the garage (when the BF is here to help) but not before. I have it very well organized though - weird...
I made the unfortunate mistake of putting all the birds toys in one box - including the musical ones. The musical toys are oat the bottom of the box and other things are on top. If I move the box the toys "sing" and "Love me Tender" is a great song but really irritating when playing at the same time as "The Sound of Music". I think I have to re-pack that box... The bird likes it though!

I was thinking
Everyone else has a game on their blog...
Vegas - movie of the week (which we haven't seen in a while) and the iPod music game
The new Stolen Book Game
Firefly has the Forensics Tidbits info game...

What could I do????
Dragonfly 2/23/2005 10:16:00 PM

1 Comments:

Hmmmm....I am sure you will figure one out. By the way, thanks for reminding me about my Name That Movie I shall post one now.

Add a comment