... and into the Light

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

So I finally gave up...

and moved the boxes to the other side of the room...around the corner and out of the line of sight of the bird - a little too much of a curiosity for the poor bastard. Everytime I turn around he is running for the boxes and trying to pull tape off - climbing, giggling, eating... it is gettign ridiculous. I have had to close his cage door - a first for him in a while - he thinks he is in trouble.

Tomorrow he should be so much better as the boxes are all out of view and he can finally play again.

It is funny though...

This way I can see better what is packed and EMPTY and what still needs to be cleaned out... So much to do... but not really.
Dragonfly 2/16/2005 10:56:00 PM

1 Comments:

It must be fun having a bird. I think that just may have to be my next BIG purchase.

By the way, now you have me hoping that you got Mello Yello up there and also wondering if there will be a difference between American and Canadian versions. I'm betting yes!

Add a comment