... and into the Light

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Tiger Woods Update #5

I beat ARNOLD PALMER!!!

FINALLY!!!
I ROCK!!
I am dancing and singing around the room and the bird thinks I'm crazy but I finally beat the bugger!

Now if only I could beat Rich Beem...
He eluded me by 1 stroke this morning and then I moved on... I hate that course... if I could play him somewhere else I could kick his butt!

But I beat ARNOLD PALMER!!!!

Yeah me!

Now I have to go rent a U-haul truck...
Dragonfly 2/02/2005 01:57:00 PM

4 Comments:

Oh yeah, but what level of difficulty are you playing on?
It's all the same level - hard.
Each player has their own level of difficultly according to how they play on the tour and Palmer is a hard player, so is Player.

I am very excited.
I have Rich Beem to beat, then Ben Hogan then I get to play Tiger!!!

Scary!
Cool! Hey, shouldn't Tiger's dad be the ultimate challenge? I mean he taught Tiger everything, right? Perhaps, there could be a Robo-Tiger...
Wait, now I'm just being stupid!
There's a Sunday Tiger.... when he's playing at his ultimate best... he's really hard and I haven't played him yet - I have to play regular Tiger first.

Today I was too busy to play...

I started my song list... it is coming... hopefully by Saturday afternoon.

Add a comment