... and into the Light

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Today is a new day...

And I am officially sick... stupid cold.
My face hurts and it makes me laugh... and the bird keeps putting his head in his water dish and blosing bubbles - he is going to have a shower with me - that will stop his madness. (I've had a fire going for a couple of days so it's nice and warm down here and he's happy about it.

I have a return to work date - I am happy about that. Something to look forward to... March 14th.. 3 days a week.. 4 hours a day. She wants to increase the days before the hours, she agress with my fear of freaking out at patrons rather than the money. Then I can increase the hours once I am comfortable.

She questions my BF too... whether he is going to get off his ASS and do anything with our relationship. How weird is that? She thinks that before I accept an engagement ring we need to address changing the problems in our relationship... I thinkit funny.

I know this isn't an overly beautiful/positive post and I should probably have continued from yesterday but I feel better today and I think it funny. Maybe I just needed to talk to the Dr.

I needed her reasurance that I realy am ready to go back and am making the right choices.

It is funny how often I question my own judgement.
And how often I am right!
Dragonfly 2/09/2005 10:35:00 AM

2 Comments:

Woo Hoo for going back to work! Never thought I would type that sentence! The bird can take an actual shower? Well, I guess that makes sense since they come from rain forests...
I agree with your doc about your BF. I sometimes wish that Audra and I would have done that. I know that all couples will always have some differences, but it would have been nice to get the ones that could be worked out done before the marriage. Hindsight is 20/20 after all.
I am off to do inspections and then probably come home. I have had a bad stomach ache for two days now. Icky.
-Fluffy
Yup - the bird can take an actual shower... first he sits on the shower rod and sings to the whole house then I grab him by his feet (if he won't step up) and stick him under the water. He usually squacks and tweats then pouts and accepts it... but other times he will open his wings and enjoy.

I want to buy a perch specifically for the shower - but I doubt he'll stand on it.

Right now he is running around the room getting into stuff - I don't know how many times I've told him to "stop eating that" and "Get out of there" today... he's driving me batty!!

I should get moving though...
I actually have something to do today, but it is snowing and I don't want to go cause I feel crappy!

Add a comment