... and into the Light

Friday, February 11, 2005

Today is a new day...

and I think it is getting better...
I don't feel like doing the answers to my music list... I don't have cut and paste options so I have to retype everthing and I haven't figured out how to import files yet...

I'll do it later...
right now I think I am going to play golf...

I haven't done that in a while.
I've been reading instead.

I find it interesting that seeing my psychiatrist puts things in perspective so quickly. My mood is lifting already on the new dose, and I slept better last night (except for waking up not able to breathe - stupid cold). But I feel pretty good.
Dragonfly 2/11/2005 01:57:00 PM

1 Comments:

Woo Hoo Pills! Sucks about your cold though. I want answers damn it! I've been waiting patiently.

Hugs,
Fluffy

Add a comment