... and into the Light

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Aaaahhh... to be loved and needed...

Shadow has become my cat... the kids may not like it but we (Em and I) have decided that George needs a friend and that is why Shadow is downstairs with me. She is a huge suck, cuddles and cries when I leave the room and looks for me if I get up while she is sleeping (God forbid I have to pee!!) She has adopted the computer chair as her own so since I am sitting in it to type I am being harrassed!!!

George is enjoying all the extra attention, both from myself and the cat and now has more toys to throw around and thinks it fun to FLY across the room to get the cat running... I guess I can't keep his wings clipped anymore so she can't get him!!! He has a perch in the office so he is in here too!!

The handyman came today and cleared out the cold cellar so it smells of bleach and cinnamon (as I have aromatherapy oils going) and is slightly chilly as the windows are open to air the bleach smell out but the cinnamon is really strong anyway!!!

I decided that I want my bed and stopped at the store where I bought my bed and got a demo split boxspring so I can have my bed back... it will be delivered tomorrow... I have to decide whether to give Em my old boxspring or sell it... But as her rent went way up when I moved in, and she doesn't have a boxspring, I may "sell" her mine in exchange for rent increase... Or say Merry Christmas - Happy Birthday for the next 3 years!


I start back to work on Tuesday... I am excited about that...
I got a haircut today... It was nice to see Tan and then LEAVE!!!! I don't miss her at all. Just the little chats, but I have talked to her on the phone a few times since I moved. I really needed the haircut so I had to go see her!


OK... I think that's all...
The cat wants her chair back... and the bird is tired... trying to nap... that's hard with her running and jumping around... they ignore eachother a lot of the time though.
Plus I should go check those candles...
Dragonfly 3/09/2005 06:50:00 PM

1 Comments:

Groovy, baby, groooovy.

Add a comment