... and into the Light

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Challenge - loving words - loving actions

Firefly has set the challenge into motion and I have agreed to put it on the line.

I adore my man.
He makes me laugh.
He encourages me to do things (like go to sporting events) that I would normally avoid and he stands beside me the whole time, holding my hand and asking if I'm alright and if I need anything. No one has ever done that for me before.
He understands that I am a tad strange and accepts that, infact we get strange together.
He tells me he loves me all the time and understands that even if I am not vocal about it I do mean it when I say it.
He laughs at me for taking over the bed and doesn't get mad.
He listens when I speak and even if he doesn't agree with my opinion he lets me speak my mind and is open to those ideas.
He wants to give me everything.

I don't know if that is enough, but it might be.
I don't know where our relationship os going but for now, it is satisfying.
But I do adore him, and he... me.

He tells me this is all worth it.
I have my reservations.
And I have my reasons (Firefly knows most of them.)
For now that is all I can submit on this challenge... for the tears are coming. These are the positives and that is all this blog allows!
Dragonfly 3/23/2005 12:42:00 PM

2 Comments:

You get strange together....

Hey! I thought this was a G-rated blog. I'm tellin'!
Seriously though, that does sound nice and like he really loves you. Hang in there, some of us guys are a little slow.

Add a comment