... and into the Light

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

First night with Cat!

Not bad... she did sleep with me... for a while...
then she was up.
I got up after 5 to go to the bathroom and couldn't find her, she had used the litter box and eaten, and came out of the office when i called her and came to bed with me.

I couldn'e find her when I got up - she came out of the office again this morniing... she must have a hiding spot in here...

She sure gets attatched to me when I leave and come back though... I had a Dr's appt this AM and I have been unable to walk with out tripping since returning home. It is cute...
George is jealous... I do talk and cuddle him too..

Just waiting for the cable guy now!!!
Dragonfly 3/08/2005 11:40:00 AM

2 Comments:

You better show George more love! I'll come up there and steal him if you don't. Hee Hee Hee.
Hey, did you ever have a chance to find Mello Yello?

Add a comment