... and into the Light

Monday, March 07, 2005

I am a thief!

I stole a cat.
Her name is Shadow.
She is all black and very cute and highly ticked off right now and the bird REALLY wants to chase her but she wants to explore.

I stole her from Em... with permission.
I even stole cat food and litter.
It is quite funny if you think about it...

"Here take a cat and supplies... enjoy... take all three if you want."

So I took her and then I left to go get my taxes done and when I got back she started following me around and hasn't left me alone since I got home... it is kind of funny!

I just wish I could trim her toe nails they are sharp and a danger to the bird if she swipes him!!!
I got one foot done! She didn't like it...
And I really want chocolate or chips and don't feel like going out again... so I guess I am SOL...
Dragonfly 3/07/2005 06:33:00 PM

1 Comments:

I am not a big cat person. They are too moody and unattentive most of the time. Then again, sometimes I wish I could give Brodie a sleeping pill he gets so crazy.

Add a comment