... and into the Light

Sunday, March 27, 2005

The weekend - an overview...

Thursday - horrible day at work... so instead of endangering the lives of many I drove to Blockbuster and rented Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason and laughed my butt off for an hour and a half. Then I went to bed!

Friday: Got up early (as usual), packed the car, and drove to T.O. Went to the All about Pets Show at the International center. Learned that if you stick a thermometer in a cats vagina while she is in heat you can induce ovulation and therefore relieve her "heat". I also saw some very well behaved and absolutely adorable parrots, and spent way too much money - but it was well worth it!
Then J and I went to see Be Cool after dinner - also very funny - almost as good as Get Shorty.

Saturday: Up and scared the crap out of J, twice before 10:30 (a new record), had breakfast, then he went to work and I drove out to Uxbridge to see my Mom. Spent a couple of hours with her. Drove back into city, waited for J to get home from work then we went to Chinatown for dinner YUMMY!!! Called it an early night after I kicked his ass at Trivial Pursuit!

Today (Sunday): up at 7:40. showered and breakfasted, loaded the car and out the door by 8:30am. said goodbyes to J and on the road by 8:45am. back in Niagara Falls just after 10am (also a new record) Cleaned up miniature Niagara Falls that had erupted in kitchen as the dish washer upstairs had exploded and water was leaking everywhere, then I went to work (which was much better today). Had dinner with Em and the boys, cuddled with cat and George and played some golf now am on computer before bed...
I have phone calls to make in the morning regarding the work fiasco of Thursday!

The weekend was much needed and very relaxing. I do feel better, although when I saw the manager at work today I wnated to hit him... I controlled myself though. So, I guess that's a good sign!
Dragonfly 3/27/2005 09:09:00 PM

3 Comments:

Sounds like a weekend and a half. I pretty much did crap all weekend. Well, we had some big block party for one of the communities we manage and it was sorta fun. But that's about it.

I wish there was an on-line version of Trivial Pursuit because I would whoop your ass like no other. I am the Trivial Pursuit god! What? Wanna say something? LOL
Trivial Pursuit God? Vegas, I know you have an ego problem but really... LOL... this is getting out of hand.

Maybe this could be my game!
Trivial pursuit - just for vegas... and others... who's in?
C'mon I'm ready! My ego is so huge...you have no idea.

LOL

Add a comment