... and into the Light

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My life... in a nutshell...

So sorry for my lack of communication.
It seems working and this lovely weather we have been experiencing have taking me away from the indoors and the computer more than anticipated...
so less time indoors means less time on the computer, so less blogging.

I have been writing - just in my journal instead. It has been more convenient. My computer is acting up lately too... I think it is about to join my other possessions in the junk pile soon... about to exceed its life expectency I'm afraid.

Work is good. Glad to be back. It is more tiring than I expected. Keeping in touch with friends, and family after work IRL has become a priority, as I have returned to the "Real World". I feel as though I have returned to the land of the living and want to stay there. I enjoy my quiet time away from work, reading, vegging in front of the TV or chatting with friends. Sometimes I even talk to J...

Needless to say I have been busy. Lots going on.
Too much in fact. But I am OK.
Dragonfly 4/13/2005 03:25:00 PM

1 Comments:

Glad to hear things are better.

WOO HOO!

Add a comment