... and into the Light

Friday, May 13, 2005

I am free!

Slowly but surely I am freeing myself from the biggest corporation that I dispise the most. For years now I have been handing them my hard earned money every month without so much as a thank you and every month they find a way to take even more of my hard earned money...

So... I have been taking a stand.

Bell Canada I am riding myself of you slowly and I hope the day will come when I need you no more!

I cancelled my Call Answer today.
I have a very lovely digital answering machine that works just fine... so what if people get that annoying busy signal when I am on the phone or on-line... if they need me that bad they can call my cell... it has an answering machine too - and it's not Bell! I don't use Bell for long Distance either...

All so I can save $7 a month...
But why give it to them when I would rather buy... well... cat food, or a new toy for George, or new pants!
Dragonfly 5/13/2005 04:30:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment