... and into the Light

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I've been tagged!

Thanks to my darling friend Firefly I have been given the simple task of listing 10 things I have never done.

Now Firefly listed hers in a things to do and things she would never do list...
I don't know if I would do that...

Let me think...

I have never:

1: Learned how to GOLF. and I want to. It's my secret desire. (The golfing behind Grandma's when I was 10 doesn't count!)
2: Sky Dived. I am scared as hell, but that is why I want to do it.
3: Written a novel. And I want to. And I will, as soon as I figure out what I need to say.
4: Gone on a real vacation. Pathetic - but true!
5: Weighed less than 140 lbs (as an adult). I don't know if I will lose that much weight, but I would like to see how close I can get.
6: Had sex in a car. I am running out of things I have never done... so I am getting really honest... You had to tag me, huh Firefly!
7: Smoked a cigarette. And I don't plan on it.
8: Sung professionally. But I think I have a pretty good voice and could if I set my mind to it... (yes Firefly I am aware you still have "THE" tape from college... we are both on it!!!) Although I was in a play witha theatre group at home and I sang with the choir - that was a riot.
9: Had a pedicure. yup, I had a manicure when I got fake nails for Firefly's wedding, but never had my toes done. (I'm really reaching now!)
10: Drank til I puked. Not planning on doing that one either...

Ok.

I guess I'll tag AliceBabylon and Buttercup! Oh and I can't forget Vegas!
Have Fun!
Dragonfly 5/25/2005 08:29:00 PM

1 Comments:

Alice, so glad you noticed. ;)

Add a comment