... and into the Light

Monday, May 16, 2005

Todays observations...

Did you ever notice how much a smaller pant size can lift your spirits?

I have been consistantly losing weight since Christmas and when I went back to work my uniform fit... now it looks like I don't know how to wear clothes... it is falling off me and my shirt won't stay tucked in and is so baggy I could put another person in there. Well tomorrow I am going to get a new set of uniforms... I will look relatively respectable again... considering. I mean... it is a uniform. The sad thing is I am looking forward to it.
Dragonfly 5/16/2005 07:31:00 PM

2 Comments:

Congrats! Good for you. I think I keep finding the weight that you are losing. I just found out I weigh 185. That is bad. I am supposed to weigh around 170. Eeek.
Not to be funny - but it's pretty cool if I am losing the weight and sending it all the way across the continent to Vegas... does that mean it is never coming back!!!
Whoohoo!!

Don't worry Vegas, my friend. You will find the energy and motivation to get back in motion and on the path you want to be on. I believe in you. Give yourself some time.

Add a comment